Finite groups generated by 3-transpositions. I
- 196 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Baer, R.: Engelsche Elemente in noetherschen Gruppen. Math. Ann.133, 256–270 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.Coxeter, H., Moser, W.: Generators and relations for discrete groups. Berlin-Göttingen-Heidelberg-New York: Springer 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.Fischer, B.: A characterization of the symmetric groups on 4 and 5 letters. J. of Algebra3, 88–98 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.Glauberman, G.: Central elements in core-free groups. J. of Algebra4, 403–420 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.Higman, D.G.: Finite permutation groups of rank 3. Math. Zeitschr86, 145–156 (1964).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1971