Circle packings and co-compact extensions of Kleinian groups
- 131 Downloads
KeywordsKleinian Group Circle Packing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ahlfors, L.: Finitely generated Kleinian groups. Am. J. Math.86, 413–429 (1964)Google Scholar
- 2.Beardon, A.: The geometry of discontinuous groups. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York: Springer 1983Google Scholar
- 3.Brooks, R.: On the deformation theory of classical Schottky groups. Duke Math. J.52, 1009–1024 (1985)Google Scholar
- 4.Sullivan, D.: On the ergodic theory at infinity of an arbitrary discrete group of hyperbolic motions. Ann. Math. Stud.97, 465–496 (1981)Google Scholar
- 5.Sullivan, D.: Quasi-conformal homeomorphism and dynamics II: structural stability implies hyperbolicity for Kleinian groups. Acta Math.155, 243–260 (1985)Google Scholar
- 6.Thurston, W.P.: Three-dimensional manifolds, Kleinian groups, and hyperbolic geometry. Bull. Am. Math. Soc.6, 357–382 (1982)Google Scholar
- 7.Thurston, W.P.: Topology and geometry of 3 manifolds. Princeton University, Lecture NotesGoogle Scholar
- 8.Marden, A.: The geometry of finitely generated Kleinian groups. Ann. Math.99, 383–462 (1974)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1986