Recursive and r.e. quotient Boolean algebras
- 22 Downloads
We prove a converse to one of the theorems from [F], giving a description in terms of Turing complexity of sets which can be coded into recursive and r.e. quotient Boolean algebras.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [A] Ash, C.J.: A construction for recursive linear orderings. J. Symb. Logic56, 673–683 (1991)Google Scholar
- [A-J-K] Ash, C.J., Jockusch, C.G., Knight, J.F.: Jumps of orderings. Trans. Am. Math. Soc.319, 573–599 (1990)Google Scholar
- [F] Feiner, L.: Hierarchies of Boolean algebras. J. Symb. Logic35, 365–374 (1974)Google Scholar
- [L] Love, J.: M.Sc. Thesis. Monash University, Clayton, Victoria, AustraliaGoogle Scholar
- [M-B] Monk, J.D., Bonnet, R. (eds.): Handbook of Boolean algebras, Vol. 1. Amsterdam: Elsevier 1989Google Scholar
- [R] Rogers, H.: Theory of recursive functions and effective computability. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press 1987Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1994