A note of Shimura's paper “discontinuous groups and abelian varieties”
- 221 Downloads
KeywordsAbelian Variety Discontinuous Group
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Algebraic groups and discontinuous subgroups. Proc. Symp. in Pure Math., vol. 9, Am. Math. Soc., 1966.Google Scholar
- 1 a.Article of Shimura, p. 312.Google Scholar
- 1 b.Article of Kuga, p. 338.Google Scholar
- 1 c.Article of Mumford, p. 347.Google Scholar
- 1 d.Article of Satake, p. 352.Google Scholar
- 1 e.Article of Borel and Springer, p. 26.Google Scholar
- 2.Shimura, G.: Discontinuous groups and abelian varieties. Math. Ann.168, 171–199 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.--, and Y. Taniyama: Complex multiplication of abelian varieties. Publ. of Math. Soc. Japan, 1961.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1969