What is character?
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barwise, Jon and Perry, John. 1983.Situations and Attitudes. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.Google Scholar
- Braun, David. Forthcoming. “Structured Characters and Complex Demonstratives.”Philosophical Studies. Google Scholar
- Carnap, Rudolf. 1956.Meaning and Necessity (2nd edition). Chicago: University of Chicago Press.Google Scholar
- Kaplan, David. 1989. “Demonstratives” and “Afterthoughts”. In Joseph Almog, John Perry, and Howard Wettstein (eds.),Themes from Kaplan, pp. 481–614. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Lewis, David. 1970. “General Semantics.”Synthese 22, pp. 18–67. Reprinted in David Lewis, 1983,Philosophical Papers, Vol. I, pp. 189–229. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Richard, Mark. 1983. “Direct Reference and Ascriptions of Belief.”Journal of Philosophical Logic 12, pp. 425–52.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1995