The Sacks lectures
A review of Harvey Sacks,Lectures on Conversation, volumes one and two, Ed. Gail Jefferson (Cambridge, USA: Blackwell, 1992)
- 182 Downloads
KeywordsPolitical Philosophy Modern Philosophy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Coulter, J. (1983).Rethinking cognitive theory. New Jersey: Humanities Press.Google Scholar
- Coulter, J. (1991). Logic: Ethnomethodology and the logic of language. In G. Button (Ed.),Ethnomethodology and the human sciences. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Jayyusi, L. (1984).Categorization and the moral order. London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.Google Scholar
- Sacks, H. (1974). On the analyzeability of stories by children. In R. Turner (Ed.),Ethnomethodology. Harmondsworth: Penguin.Google Scholar
- Schegloff, (1992). Introduction. In G. Jefferson (Ed.),Harvey Sacks, Lectures on Conversation, Vol. 1. Oxford: Basil Blackwell.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1995