KeywordsPolitical Philosophy Modern Philosophy Bodily Feeling
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adorno, T. (1973).Negative dialectics. New York: Seabury Press.Google Scholar
- Foucault, M. (1979).Discipline and punish. New York: Vintage Books.Google Scholar
- Foucault, M. (1980).The history of sexuality. New York: Vintage Books.Google Scholar
- Foucault, M. (1982). The subject and power. In Hubert L. Dreyfus and Paul Rabinow,Michel Foucault: Beyond structuralism and hermeneutics. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.Google Scholar
- Gadamer, H. (1991).Truth and method. Second, revised edition. New York: Crossroads Press.Google Scholar
- Gendlin, E. (1962).Experience and the creation of meaning. Glencoe: Free Press.Google Scholar
- Gendlin, E. (1973). Experiential psychotherapy. In R.J. Corsini (Ed.),Current psychotherapies. Itasca, Ill.: F.E. Peacock.Google Scholar
- Gendlin, E. (1987). A philosophical critique of the concept of narcissism. In D.M. Levin (Ed.),Pathologies of the modern self: Postmodern studies. New York: New York University Press.Google Scholar
- Gendlin, E. (1992). Thinking beyond patterns: Body, language, and situations. In B. den Ouden and M. Moen (Eds.),The Presence of feeling in thought. New York: Peter Lang.Google Scholar
- Heidegger, M. (1971).Poetry, language, thought. New York: Harper and Row.Google Scholar
- Marcuse, H. (1964).One dimensional man. Boston: Beacon Press.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1994