Lymphoma simulating Crohn's colitis
- 29 Downloads
A patient with lymphomatous colitis whose disease mimicked Crohn's colitis has been presented. The diagnosis was not made despite multiple endoscopic biopsies. Lymphomatous colitis may produce a clinical and colonoscopic picture similar to Crohn's colitis.
KeywordsPublic Health Lymphoma Endoscopic Biopsy Multiple Endoscopic Biopsy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wychulis AR, Beahrs OH, Woolner LB: Malignant lymphoma of the colon. Arch Surg 93:215–225, 1966Google Scholar
- 2.Lewin KJ, Ranchod M, Dorfman RF: Lymphomas of the gastrointestinal tract. Cancer 42:693–707, 1978Google Scholar
- 3.Friedman HB, Silver GM, Brown CH: Lymphoma of the colon simulating ulcerative colitis. Am J Dig Dis 13:910–917, 1968Google Scholar
- 4.Wagonfeld JB, Baker AL, Reed JS, Platz CE, Kirsner JB: Acute dilation of the colon in malignant lymphoma. Gastroenterology 70:264–267, 1976Google Scholar
- 5.Beck K, Dischler W, Helms M, Ochtert W: Color Atlas of Endoscopy and Biopsy of the Intestine. Translated and adapted by GF Meissner. Philadelphia: W. B. Sounders, 1975Google Scholar