Application of a neoclassical von THÜnen model to the housing market
- 49 Downloads
KeywordsEnvironmental Economic Housing Market
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Von Thünen, J. H.,Der Isolirte Staat in Beziehung auf Landwirtschaft und Nationalökonomie, Wissenschaftliche Buchgesellschaft, Darmstadt, 1966.Google Scholar
- Beckmann, Martin,Location Theory, New York, Random House, 1968.Google Scholar
- Beckmann, Martin, “On the Distribution of Rent and Residential Density in Cities,”Journal of Economic Theory, 1 (1969), 60–67.Google Scholar
- Beckmann, Martin, “Von Thünen Revisited: A Neoclassical Land Use Model,”Swedish Journal of Economics, 1972.Google Scholar
- Muth, Richard F., “The Spatial Structure of the Housing Market,”Papers and Proceedings of the Regional Science Association 7, (1961), 202–220.Google Scholar
- Muth, Richard,Cities and Housing, Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1969.Google Scholar
© Annals of Regional Science 1972