Firms and market equilibria in a private ownership economy
- 62 Downloads
KeywordsEconomic Theory International Economic Market Equilibrium Private Ownership Ownership Economy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. J. Arrow and F. Hahn: Competitive Equilibrium Analysis, San Francisco, 1971.Google Scholar
- V. Boehm: The Core of an Economy with Production (Forthcoming).Google Scholar
- P. Champsaur: Modele de Jeu pour une Economic Concurrentielle avec Production, ENSAE, Paris; paper presented at the conference of the Econometric Society, Cambridge, September 1970.Google Scholar
- G. Debreu: New Concepts and Techniques for Equilibrium Analysis, International Economic Review3 (1962), pp. 257–273.Google Scholar
- G. Debreu: On a Theorem of Scarf, Review of Economic Studies30 (1963), pp. 177–180.Google Scholar
- G. Debreu: Theory of Value, New York, 1959.Google Scholar
- G. Debreu and H. Scarf: A Limit Theorem on the Core of an Economy, International Economic Review4 (1963), pp. 235–246.Google Scholar
- W. Hildenbrand: The Core of an Economy with a Measure Space of Economic Agents, Review of Economic Studies35 (1968), pp. 443–452.Google Scholar
- W. Hildenbrand: Existence of Equilibria for Economics with Production and a Measure Space of Consumers, Econometrica38 (1970), pp. 608–623.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1973