Asymptotic behavior of the solution of the Dirichlet problem for a differential operator with a small parameter
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsAsymptotic Behavior Differential Operator Small Parameter Dirichlet Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. Levinson, “The first boundary-value problem for ɛδU+A(x, y)Ux+B(x, y)Uy + C(x, y)U=D(x, y) for small ɛ,” Ann. Math., Ser. 2,51, 428–445 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Z. Khas'minskii, “On the averaging principle for parabolic and elliptic differential equations and Markov processes with small diffusion,” Teor. Veroyatn. Primen.,8, No. 1, 3–25 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Introduction to the Theory of Random Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Sarafyan, “On the asymptotic behavior of the first eigenvalue of an elliptic operator with a small parameter,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk ArmSSR,25, No. 3, 79–83 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.R. G. Safaryan, “Some boundary-value problems with a small parameter for degenerate diffusion processes and the corresponding differential equations,” Izv. Akad. Nauk ArmSSR, Mat.,15, No. 4, 258–267 (1980).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985