An axiomatization of the Banzhaf value
- 352 Downloads
An axiomatization of the Banzhaf value is given. It is based on a version of three axioms, which are common to all the semi-values, and on an additional reduction axiom.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dubey P (1975) On the uniqueness of the Shapley value. International Journal of Game Theory 4:131–139Google Scholar
- 2.Dubey P, Neyman A, Weber RJ (1981) Value theory without efficiency. Math Oper Res 6: 122–128Google Scholar
- 3.Dubey P, Shapley LS (1979) Mathematical properties of the Banzhaf power index. Math Oper Res 4:99–131Google Scholar
- 4.Owen G (1982) Game theory, 2nd ed. Academic Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 5.Peleg B (1986) On the reduced game property and its converse. International Journal of Game Theory 15:187–200Google Scholar
- 6.Shapley LS (1953) A value for n-person games. In: Contributions to the theory of games, Annals of Mathematics Studies, vol 28. Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, pp 307–317Google Scholar
- 7.Sobolev AI (1975) The characterization of optimality principles in cooperative games by functional equations. Mathematical Methods in Social Sciences 6:150–165 [Russian]Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag 1988