An axiomatization of the Banzhaf value
An axiomatization of the Banzhaf value is given. It is based on a version of three axioms, which are common to all the semi-values, and on an additional reduction axiom.
KeywordsEconomic Theory Game Theory Additional Reduction Reduction Axiom
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dubey P (1975) On the uniqueness of the Shapley value. International Journal of Game Theory 4:131–139Google Scholar
- 2.Dubey P, Neyman A, Weber RJ (1981) Value theory without efficiency. Math Oper Res 6: 122–128Google Scholar
- 3.Dubey P, Shapley LS (1979) Mathematical properties of the Banzhaf power index. Math Oper Res 4:99–131Google Scholar
- 4.Owen G (1982) Game theory, 2nd ed. Academic Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 5.Peleg B (1986) On the reduced game property and its converse. International Journal of Game Theory 15:187–200Google Scholar
- 6.Shapley LS (1953) A value for n-person games. In: Contributions to the theory of games, Annals of Mathematics Studies, vol 28. Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, pp 307–317Google Scholar
- 7.Sobolev AI (1975) The characterization of optimality principles in cooperative games by functional equations. Mathematical Methods in Social Sciences 6:150–165 [Russian]Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag 1988