Small cancellation conditions satisfied by one-relator groups
- 51 Downloads
KeywordsCancellation Condition Small Cancellation Small Cancellation Condition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Brodskii, S.D.: Equations over groups and groups with a single defining relator. Uspehi Mat. Nauk35, 4, 183 (1980) [Russian]Google Scholar
- 2.Burns, R.G., Hale, V.W.D.: A note on group rings of certain torsion-free groups. Canad. Math. Bull.15, 441–445 (1972)Google Scholar
- 3.Howie, J.: On locally indicable groups. Math. Z.180, 445–461 (1982)Google Scholar
- 4.Howie, J., Pride, S.J.: A spelling theorem for staggered generalized two-complexes, with applications (in press)Google Scholar
- 5.Lyndon, R.C., Schupp, P.E.: Combinatorial Group Theory. Ergebnisse der Mathematik und ihrer Grenzgebiete89. Berlin-Heidelberg-New York: Springer 1977Google Scholar
- 6.Newman, C.M.: Some aspects of one-relator groups. Thesis, University of Queensland 1968Google Scholar
- 7.Weinbaum, C.M.: On relators and diagrams for groups with a single defining relator. Illinois J. Math.16, 308–322 (1972)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983