Method of a stationary phase for the Laplace-Radon transforms
- 37 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Maslov, Asymptotic Methods in Perturbation Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.M. V. Fedoryuk, The Saddle-Point Method [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.A. S. Mishchenko, B. Yu. Sternin, and V. E. Shatalov, Lagrangian Manifolds and the Maslov Operator, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-New York (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Leray, “Differential and integral calculus on complex analytic manifolds,” Bull. Soc. Math. Fr.,87, 81–180 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Pham, Introduction a L'étude Topologique des Singularités de Landau [in French], Memorial des Sciences Mathématique, Gauthier-Villars, Paris (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Yu. Sternin and V. E. Shatalov, “Differential equations on complex-analytic manifolds. and the Maslov operator,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,43, No. 3, 99–124 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.B. Yu. Sternin and V. E. Shatalov, “A form of an asymptotic expansion of an integral in complex analysis,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,317, No. 6, 1311–1314 (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.B. Yu. Sternin and V. E. Shatalov, “A Fourier-Maslov transform in the space of many-valued analytic functions,” Mat. Zametki,49, No. 6, 107–118 (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.B. Y. Sternin and V. E. Shatalov, “An integral representation and associated transform of complex-analytic functions,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,298, No. 1, 44–48 (1988).Google Scholar
- 10.B. Yu. Sternin and V. E. Shatalov, “The Laplace-Radon integral transform and its application to a nonhomogeneous Cauchy problem in a complex space,” Differents. Uravn.,24, No. 1, 167–174 (1988).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992