The Shapley value in the non differentiate case
- 170 Downloads
The Shapley value is shown to exist even when there are essential non differentiabilities on the diagonal.
KeywordsEconomic Theory Game Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aumann RJ, Shapley LS (1974) Values of non atomic games. Princeton University Press, Princeton, New JerseyGoogle Scholar
- 2.Berbee H (1980) On covering single points by randomly ordered intervals. PreprintGoogle Scholar
- 3.Hart S (1980) Measure based values of market games. Mathematics of Operations Research 2:197–228Google Scholar
- 4.Mertens JF (1980) Values and derivatives. Mathematics of Operations Research 5(4):523–552Google Scholar
- 5.Mertens JF (1981) On the density of the externe points in the unit ball of spaces of typeC(K) CORE D.P. 8123Google Scholar
- 6.Shapiro NZ, Shapley LS (1971) Values of weighted majority games with countably many players. Internal Rand NoteGoogle Scholar
- 7.Taumann Y (1981) Values of a class of non differentiable market games. International Journal of Game Theory 10(3/4):155–162Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag 1988