On the strong monotonicity of power indices
- 62 Downloads
The problem of choosing a power index which better describes a control situation could be solved by the property of strong monotonicity. We prove this property for some of the best known power indices.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Driessen BH (1985) Contribution to the Theory of Cooperative Games: the τ value andk-convex games. PHD Thesis, Catholic University of Nijemegen.Google Scholar
- Gambarelli G (1983) Common Behaviour of Power Indices. Int J of Game Theory 12: 237–244.Google Scholar
- Lehrer E (1988) An Axiomatisation of the Banzhaf Value. Int J of Game Theory 17: 89–99.Google Scholar
- Owen G (1975) Multilinear Extensions and the Banzhaf Value. Naval Research Logistic Quarterly, pp 741–750.Google Scholar
- Owen G (1978) Characterisation of the Banzhaf-Coleman Index. SIAM J for Applied Math, vol. 35 no 2, pp 315–327.Google Scholar
- Owen G (1982) Game Theory, 2nd ed. Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Shapley LS (1953) A value for n-person games. In contribution to the Theory of games, Annals of Mathematic Studies, vol. 28. Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, pp 307–317.Google Scholar
© Physica-Verlag 1991