Yet another method of enumerating unmarked combinatorial objects
- 30 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. I. Tyshkevich, “Algebraic approach to the problem of graph theory,” Doctoral Thesis in Phys.-Math. Sciences, Kiev (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.F. Harary and E. M. Palmer, Graphical Enumeration, Academic Press, New York (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Foldes and P. L. Hammer, “Split graphs,” Proc. 8-th South-Eastern Conference on Combinatoris, Graph Theory and Computing, Util. Math., 311–315 (1977).Google Scholar
- 4.J. W. Moon, Topics in Tournaments, Holt, Rinehart, Winston, New York (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.R. I. Tyshkevich and A. A. Chernyak, “Box-threshold graphs,” in: 30th Intern. Wissensch. Koll. FH Ilmenau. Graphen und Netzwerke — Theorie und Anwendungen, Ilmenau, 119–121 (1985).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991