Elimination of secular terms generated by the coupling of perturbations
- 49 Downloads
The idea of the transformation of Tisserand is used to avoid the appearance of spurious secular terms in the study of the simultaneous action of two disturbing forces of different type.
KeywordsSimultaneous Action Secular Term Disturbing Force
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brouwer, D. and Hori, G.: 1961,Astron. J. 66, 193.Google Scholar
- Dziobek, O.: 1892,Mathematical Theories of Planetary Motions, Register Publ. Co. (Dover, repr. 1962).Google Scholar
- Kurth, R.: 1959,Introduction to the Mechanics of theSolar System, Pergamon Press, London.Google Scholar
- Tisserand, F.: 1868,J. Math. Pure Appliquées.Google Scholar
- Vilhena de Moraes, R.: 1981,Celes. Mech. 25, 281 (this issue).Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Co. 1981