- 35 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bulow, J. I., Geanokoplos, J. D., and Klemperer, P. D. (1985): “Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements.”Journal of Political Economy 93: 488–511.Google Scholar
- Milgrom, P., and Shannon, C. (1994): “Monotone Comparative Statics.”Econometrica 62: 157–180.Google Scholar
- Brooks, R. (1988): “Inflation and Monetary Policy Reform.” InAustralia: Benefitting from Economic Reform, edited by A. Singh, J. Felman, R. Brooks, T. Callen, and C. Thimann. Washington, D. C.: International Monetary Fund.Google Scholar
- Friedman, B., and Kuttner, K. (1996): “A Price Target for US Monetary Policy? Lessons from the Experience with Money Growth Targets.”Brookings Papers on Economic Activity 1: 77–146.Google Scholar
- Masson, P., Savastano, M., and Sharma, S. (1997): “The Scope for Inflation Targeting in Developing Countries.” IMF Working Paper no. 97/130. International Monetary Fund, Washington, D. C.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1999