An analysis of ANNNI model by Peierl's contour method
- 55 Downloads
For the three-dimensional ANNNI model a converging expression for the curve of the coexistence of the (3.3)-phase and ferromagnetic phase is derived for low temperatures using a new extension of the Peierls contour method.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Quantum Computing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Domb, C.: On the theory of cooperative phenomena in crystals. Adv. Phys.9, No. 34, 149 (1960)Google Scholar
- 2.Elliott, R.J.: Phenomenological discussion of magnetic ordering in the heavy-earth metals. Phys. Rev.124, 346 (1961)Google Scholar
- 3.Bak, P., von Boehm, J.: Ising model with soliton, phasons and the “Devil's Staircase”. Phys. Rev. B21, 5297 (1980)Google Scholar
- 4.Fisher, M.E., Selke, W.: Low temperature analyses of the axial next-nearest neighbour Ising model near its multiphase point. Phil. Trans. Royal Soc.302, 1 (1981)Google Scholar
- 5.Pirogov, S.A., Sinai, Ya.G.: Phase transitions of the first order for small perturbations of the Ising model. Funkt. Anal. Prilozh.8, 25 (1974)Google Scholar
- 6.Sinai, Ya.G.: Theory of phase transitions. Rigorous results. Budapest: Acad. Kiado 1982Google Scholar
- 7.Zahradnik, M.: An alternate version of Pirogov-Sinai theory. Commun. Math. Phys.94, 559–581 (1984)Google Scholar