Some remarks on the paper of Callias
- 302 Downloads
This paper discusses the topological setting of the preceding paper by Callias. In particular, an alternate way of deriving his results is outlined.
KeywordsNeural Network Statistical Physic Complex System Nonlinear Dynamics Quantum Computing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bott, R., Chern, S.S.: Hermitian vector bundles and the equidistribution of their holomorphic sections. Acta Math.114, 71–112 (1965)Google Scholar
- 2.Fedosov, B.V.: Analytical formulas for the index of elliptic operators. Trans. Mosc. Math. Soc.30, 159–240 (1974)Google Scholar
- 3.Hörmander, L.: The Weyl calculus of pseudo-differential operators (to appear)Google Scholar
- 4.Seeley, R.T.: Fredholm differential operators onR n. Preprint, Battelle Institute (1969)Google Scholar
- 5.Taylor, M.: Gelfand theory of pseudo-differential operators and hypoelliptic operators. Trans. Am. Math. Soc.153, 495–510 (1971)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1978