Hamilton cycles in cubic (m, n)-metacirculant graphs withm divisible by 4
- 24 Downloads
It is shown that every connected cubic (m, n)-metacirculant graph withm divisible by 4 has a Hamilton cycle.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Alspach, B., Parsons, T.D.: A construction for vertex-transitive graphs. Canad. J. Math.34, 307–318 (1982)Google Scholar
- 2.Alspach, B., Parsons, T.D.: On hamiltonian cycles in metacirculant graphs. Annals of Discrete Math.15, 1–7 (1982)Google Scholar
- 3.Alspach, B., Durnberger, E., Parsons, T.D.: Hamiltonian cycles in metacirculant graphs with prime cardinality blocks. Annals of Discrete Math.27, 27–34 (1985)Google Scholar
- 4.Alspach, B., Zhang, C.-Q.: Hamilton cycles in cubic Cayley graphs on dihedral groups. Ars Combin.28, 101–108 (1989)Google Scholar
- 5.Alspach, B.: Lifting Hamilton cycles of quotient graphs. Discrete Math.78, 25–36 (1989)Google Scholar
- 6.Ngo Dac Tan: On cubic metacirculant graphs. Acta Math. Vietnamica15 (2), 57–71 (1990)Google Scholar
- 7.Ngo Dac Tan: Hamilton cycles in cubic (4,n)-metacirculant graphs. Acta Math. Vietnamica17, No 2 (1992)Google Scholar
- 8.Ngo Dac Tan: Connectedness of cubic metacirculant graphs. Acta Math. Vietnamica (to be published)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1994