These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Berman andR. J. Silverman, Simplicity of near-rings of transformations. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.10, 456–459 (1959).Google Scholar
- R. D. Hofer, Near-rings of continuous functions on disconnected groups. J. Austral. Math. Soc. Ser. A (4)28, 433–451 (1979).Google Scholar
- K. H.Hofmann and P. S.Mostert, Elements of Compact Semigroups. Columbus, Ohio 1966.Google Scholar
- K. H.Hofmann, Introduction to the Theory of Compact Groups, Part I. Tulane University Lecture Notes, Dept. Math. Tulane Univ. 1967.Google Scholar
- K. Iwasawa, On some types of topological groups. Ann. of Math. (2)50, 507–558 (1949).Google Scholar
- K. D. Magill, Jr., Near-rings of continuous self-maps: a brief survey and some open problems. Proc. Conference on Near-Rings and Near-Fields (San Benedetto del Tronto, 1981), pp. 25–47, Univ. Parma, Parma 1982.Google Scholar
- G.Pilz, Near-rings. Mathematics Studies23, Amsterdam-New York 1983.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1991