A note on automorphism groups of countably infinite structures
- 59 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- John D. Dixon, Peter M. Neumann andSimon Thomas, Subgroups of small index in infinite symmetric groups. To appear in Bull. London Math. Soc.Google Scholar
- J.Dugundji, Topology. Boston 1966.Google Scholar
- David M. Evans, Subgroups of small index in infinite general linear groups. To appear in Bull. London Math. Soc.Google Scholar
- William M. Kantor, Permutation representations of the finite classical groups of small degree or rank. J. Algebra60, 158–168 (1979).Google Scholar
- D. W.Kueker, Definability, automorphisms, and infinitary languages. In: The Syntax and Semantics of Infinitary Languages (Ed. J. Barwise), LNM72, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York 1968.Google Scholar
- H. D.Macpherson, Automorphism groups of ℵ0-categorical structures. To appear in Quart. J. Math.Google Scholar
- G. E. Reyes, Local definability theory. Ann. Math. Logic,1, 95–138 (1970).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1987