The distribution of the average prime divisor of an integer
- 71 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- K. Alladi andP. Erdös, On an additive arithmetic function. Pacific J. Math.71, 275–294 (1977).Google Scholar
- N. G. de Bruijn, On the number of positive integers ≦x and free of prime factors >y. Indag. Math.13, 50–60 (1951) and II ibid.28, 239–247 (1966).Google Scholar
- J.-M. De Koninck, P. Erdös andA. Ivić, Reciprocals of large additive functions. Canadian Math. Bull.24, 225–231 (1981).Google Scholar
- J.-M.De Koninck and A.Ivić, Topics in arithmetical functions. Notás de Matemática72, Amsterdam 1980.Google Scholar
- J.-M.De Koninck et A.Ivić, Sommes de réciproques de grandes fonctions additives. Publs. Inst. Mathém. Belgrade 35 (1984), in print.Google Scholar
- P. Erdös andA. Ivić, Estimates for sums involving the largest prime factor of an integer and certain related additive functions. Studia Scien. Math. Hungarica15, 183–199 (1980).Google Scholar
- P. Erdös andA. Ivić, On sums involving reciprocals of certain arithmetical functions. Publs. Inst. Mathém. Belgrade32, 49–56 (1982).Google Scholar
- P.Erdös, A.Ivić and C.Pomerance, On sums involving reciprocals of the largest prime factor of an integer. To appear.Google Scholar
- A. Ivić, Sums of reciprocals of the largest prime factor of an integer. Arch. Math.36, 57–61 (1980).Google Scholar
- A.Ivić and C.Pomerance, Estimates of certain sums involving the largest prime factor of an integer. Coll. Math. Soc. J. Bolyai34, Topics in classical number theory, Amsterdam 1984.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1984