On the restriction of functions of bounded mean oscillation to the lower dimensional space
- 75 Downloads
KeywordsDimensional Space Lower Dimensional Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. R.Coifman and G.Weiss, Transference methods in analysis. Conference board of the mathematical science regional conference series in mathematics.31, Amer. Math. Soc. 1977.Google Scholar
- S. Janson, On functions with conditions on the mean oscillation. Ark. Math.14, 189–196 (1976).Google Scholar
- F. John andL. Nirenberg, On functions of bounded mean oscillation. Comm. Pure Appl. Math.14, 415–426 (1961).Google Scholar
- N. G. Meyers, Mean oscillation over cubes and Hölder continuity. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.15, 717–721 (1964).Google Scholar
- H. M. Reimann, Functions of bounded mean oscillation and quasiconformal mappings. Comment. Math. Helv.49, 260–276 (1974).Google Scholar
- T. Sjödin, On properties of functions with conditions on their mean oscillation over cubes. Ark. Math.30, 275–291 (1982).Google Scholar
- S. Spanne, Some function spaces defined using the mean oscillation over cubes. Ann. Scuola Norm. Sup. Pisa19, 593–608 (1965).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1984