Simple Lie algebras and Lie algebras of maximal class
- 62 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. A. Albert andM. S. Frank, Simple Lie algebras of characteristicp. Rend. Torino14, 117–139 (1954/5).Google Scholar
- J. L. Alperin, Automorphisms of solvable group. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.13, 175–380 (1962).Google Scholar
- G.Benkart, A. I.Kostrikin and M. I.Kuznetsov, Finite-dimensional simple Lie algebras with a non-singular derivation. To appear.Google Scholar
- S. Donkin, Space groups and groups of prime power order VIII. J. Algebra111, 316–342 (1987).Google Scholar
- C. R.Leedham-Green, Pro-p groups of finite coclass. To appear.Google Scholar
- C. R. Leedham-Green andM. F. Newman, Space groups and groups of prime power order I. Arch. Math.35, 193–202 (1980).Google Scholar
- D. M.Riley and J. F.Semple, On the coclass of restricted Lie algebras. Bull. London Math. Soc. To appear.Google Scholar
- A. Shalev, The structure of finitep-groups: effective proof of the coclass conjectures. Invent. Math.115, 315–345 (1994).Google Scholar
- A. Shalev andE. I. Zelmanov, Pro-p group of finite coclass. Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc.111, 417–421 (1992).Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Verlag 1994