Realizing homology classes by almost-complex submanifolds
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsHomology Class Realize Homology Class
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Conner, P.E., Floyd, E.E.: Torsion inSU-bordism. Mem. Amer. Math. Soc.60 (1966)Google Scholar
- 2.Hartshorne, R., Rees, E., Thomas, E.: Nonsmoothing of algebraic cycles on Grassmann varieties. Bull. Amer. Math. Soc.80, 847–851 (1974)Google Scholar
- 3.Hirzebruch, F.: Topological methods in algebraic geoemtry. 3rd edition. New York: Springer 1966Google Scholar
- 4.Rees, E., Thomas, E.: On the divisibility of certain Chern numbers. Quart. J. Math. Oxford (2)28, 389–401 (1977)Google Scholar
- 5.Rees, E., Thomas, E.: Cobordism obstructions to deforming isolated singularities. Math. Ann.232, 33–53 (1978)Google Scholar
- 6.Thom, R.: Quelques propriétés globales des varietés differentiables. Comment. Math. Helv.28, 17–86 (1954)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1980