Syntheses based on strophanthidin
II. Synthesïs of 3β, 5β, 10β 14β-Tetrahydroxy-19-norandrostan-17 -one
With strophanthidin as starting material, 3β, 5β, 10β, l4β-tetrahydroxy-19-norandrostan-17-one has been obtained by a five-stage synthesis.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Strophanthidin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.M. B. Gorovits and N. K. Abubakirov, DAN SSSR, 136, 1082, 1960; ZhOKh, 34, 2456, 1964.Google Scholar
- 2.R. Mauli, Ch. Tamm, and T. Reichstein, Helv. Chim. Acta., 40, 284, 1957; W. Kreis, Ch. Tamm, and T. Reichstein, Helv. Chim. Acta, 40, 593, 1957.Google Scholar
- 3.M. B. Gorovits, F. S. Khristulas, and N. K. Abubakirov, ZhOKh, 31, 1381, 1961.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Binkert, E. Angliker, and A. von Wartburg, Helv. Chim. Acta., 45, 2122, 2139, 1962; A. von Wartburg, Helv. Chim., Acta, 46, 591, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.N. Danieli, Y. Masur, and F. Sondheimer, Tetrah. Lett., 26, 1281, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Repke and S. Kleschewski, Arch. exp. Path. Pharmac., 239, 131, 1960; S. D. Nikonovits and N. K. Abubakirov, ZhOKh, 34, 2658, 1964.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1968