Extension of proper holomorphic mappings past the boundary
- 67 Downloads
It is proved that proper holomorphic mappings between n-dimensional bounded pseudoconvex domains with real analytic boundaries extend holomorphically past the boundary whenever the target domain is strictly pseudoconvex.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bedford, E., Bell, S.: Boundary continuity of proper holomorphic correspondences, to appearGoogle Scholar
- 2.Bell, S.: Analytic hypoellipticity of the\(\bar \partial \)-Neumann problem and extendability of holomorphic mappings. Acta Math.147, 107–116 (1981)Google Scholar
- 3.Bell, S., Catlin, D.: Boundary regularity of proper holomorphic mappings. Duke Math. J.49, 385–396 (1982)Google Scholar
- 4.Diederich, K., Fornaess, J.: Boundary regularity of proper holomorphic mappings. Invent. Math.67, 363–384 (1982)Google Scholar
- 5.Diederich, K., Webster, S.: A reflection principle for degenerate real hypersurfaces. Duke Math. J.47, 835–843 (1980)Google Scholar
- 6.Han, C. K.: Analyticity of CR equivalences between some real hypersurfaces in ℂn with degenerate Levi forms. Invent. Math.73, 51–69 (1983)Google Scholar
- 7.Pinčuk, S.: On Analytic continuation of holomorphic mappings. Math. USSR Sbornik27, 375–392 (1975)Google Scholar
- 8.Webster, S.: On the mapping problem for algebraic real hypersurfaces. Invent. Math.43, 53–68 (1977)Google Scholar