These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Burns, R.G.: A note on free groups. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.23, 14–17 (1969)Google Scholar
- 2.Burns, R.G.: On the intersection of finitely generated subgroups of a free group. Math. Z.119, 121–130 (1971)Google Scholar
- 3.Howson, A.G.: On the intersection of finitely generated free groups. J. London Math. Soc.29, 428–434 (1954)Google Scholar
- 4.Imrich, W.: On finitely generated subgroups of free groups. Arch. Math. (Basel)28, 21–24 (1977)Google Scholar
- 5.Imrich, W.: Subgroup theorems and graphs. Combinatorial Mathematics V, pp. 1–27. Lecture Notes in Mathematics622, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York: Springer 1977Google Scholar
- 6.Neumann, H.: On the intersection of finitely generated free groups. Publ. Math. Debrecen4, 186–189 (1956)Google Scholar
- 7.Neumann, H.: On the intersection of finitely generated free groups. Addendum. Publ. Math. Debrecen5, 128 (1957/58)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag 1983