Divergence in measure of multiple Fourier series
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsFourier Fourier Series Multiple Fourier Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Kolmogoroff, “Sur les fonctions harmoniques conjuguées et les séries de Fourier,” Fund. Math.,7, 24–29 (1925).Google Scholar
- 2.N. K. Bari, Trigonometric Series [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.Sh. A. Alimov, V. A. Il'in, and E. M. Nikishin, “The problems of convergence of multiple trigonometric series and spectral decompositions,” Usp. Mat. Nauk,31, No. 6, 28–33 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Bochkarev, “The averaging method in theory of orthogonal series and some questions in theory of bases,” Tr. Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR,146, 3–87 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Yudin, “A lower bound for the Lebesgue constants,” Mat. Zametki,25, No. 1, 119–122 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989