Traces of functions with summable gradient in a domain with a peak summit on the boundary
- 29 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Gagliardo, “Caratterizazioni delle trace sulla frontiera relative ad alcune classi di funzioni in piu variabili,” Rend. Semin. Mat. Univ. Padova,27, 284–305 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.G. Anzelotti and M. Giaquinta, “BV-functions and traces,” Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Padova,60, 1–21 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.G. N. Yakovlev, “The Dirichlet problem for a domain with a non-Lipschitz boundary,” Differents. Uravn,8, 1085–1098 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.V. G. Maz'ya, “On functions with finite Dirichlet integral in domains with peak summit on the boundary,” J. Sov. Math.,27, No. 1 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.V. G. Maz'ya and S. V. Poborchii, “On extension of functions in Sobolev spaces into the exterior and into the interior of a small domain,” Vestn. Leningr. Gos. Univ. Mat., Mekh., Astron.,7, 27–32 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1989