Trigonometric sums for recursive sequences of elements in a finite field
- 31 Downloads
The problem of estimating trigonometric sums for sequences of elements in a finite field which satisfy a linear recursive equation with periodic coefficients is considered.
KeywordsFinite Field Recursive Equation Periodic Coefficient Recursive Sequence Linear Recursive Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. M. Korobov, “Distribution of nonresidues and primitive roots in recursive series,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,88, No. 4, 603–606 (1953).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Nechaev, “A best possible estimate of trigonometric sums for recursive functions with nonconstant coefficients,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,154, No. 3, 520–522 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Nechaev, “Linear recursive congruences with periodic coefficients,” Matem. Zametki,3, No. 6, 625–632 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.I. M. Vinogradov, Elements of the Theory of Numbers [in Russian], Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Ward, “The arithmetical theory of linear recurring series,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.,35, 600–628 (1933).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972