Kinetics of the transformations occurring during the sintering of powders of aluminum and the metastable phase Al3Mo
Theory and Technology of the Component Formation Process
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsAluminum Metastable Phase Al3Mo Phase Al3Mo
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. D. Vengrenovich and V. I. Psarev, Fiz. Metal. i Metalloved.,29, No. 3, 540 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Psarev, R. D. Vengrenovich, et al., Zh. Fiz. Khim.,47, No. 5, 1305 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Psarev, R. D. Vengrenovich, et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Metally, No. 5, 211 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.R. D. Vengrenovich and V. I. Psarev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Metally, No. 5, 186 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.A. E. Vol, Structures and Properties of Binary Metallic Systems [in Russian], Vol. 1, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. E. Geguzin, The Physics of Sintering [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976