Surfaces with maximal curvature of the Grassmann image
- 36 Downloads
KeywordsMaximal Curvature Grassmann Image
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Borisenko and Yu. A. Nikolaevskii, “Grassmann image of three-dimensional surfaces,” in: National Conference on Geometry “in the Large.” Abstracts of Reports, Novosibirsk, September 28–30, 1987, Novosibirsk (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. A. Aminov, “Grassmann image of a two-dimensional surface in four-dimensional Euclidean space,” Ukr. Geom. Sborn.,23, 3–16 (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.Y. Muto, “The Gauss map of a submanifold in a Euclidean space,” J. Math. Soc. Jpn.,30, 85–100 (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.Y. C. Wong, “Sectional curvatures of Grassmann manifolds,” Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. USA,60, No. 1, 75–79 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.F. R. Gantmakher, Theory of Matrices [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Kommerell, “Riemannsche Flächen im ebenen Raum von vier Dimensionen,” Math. Ann.,60, 546–596 (1905).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991