Approximative evaluation of the height of the maximal upper zero of a monotone Boolean function
- 57 Downloads
KeywordsBoolean Function Approximative Evaluation Monotone Boolean Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. I. Zhuravlev, “An algebraic approach to the solution of pattern recognition and identification problem,” Probl. Kibern.,33, 5–68 (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Katerinochkina, “Search for a maximal upper zero of a monotone function of the algebra of logic,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,224, No. 3, 557–560 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Kuzyurin, “An approximative search for a maximal upper zero for monotone functions in k-valued logics,” Methods of Discrete Analysis in Solutions of Extremal Problems, Proceedings of the Institute of Mathematics, SO Akad. Nauk, SSSR,33, 31–40 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.B. Korte, “Approximative algorithms in discrete optimization problems,” Ann. Discrete Math.,4, 85–120 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.P. Erdös and J. Spencer, Probabilistic Methods in Combinatorics, Academic Press, New York (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992