Discrete groups generated by reflections in the faces of symplicial prisms in Lobachevskian spaces
The paper provides the Coxeter schemes of all the discrete groups generated by reflections in the faces of simplicial prisms the combinatory type of which is the product of a simplex and a segment in Lobachevskian spaces.
KeywordsReflection Discrete Group Combinatory Type Simplicial Prism Lobachevskian Space
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. A. Rozenfel'd, Noneuclidean Spaces [in Russian], Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.H. S. M. Coxeter, “Discrete groups generated by reflections,” Ann. Math.,35, No. 3, 588–624 (1934).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Lanner, “On complexes with transitive groups of automorphisms,” Lund (1950).Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Makarov, “On one class of partitions of Lobachevskian space,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,161, No. 2, 277, 278 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Makarov, “On one class of discrete groups of Lobachevskian space having an infinite fundamental region of finite measure,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,167, No. 1, 30–33 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.V. S. Makarov, “On Fedorov groups of four-dimensional and five-dimensional Lobachevskian spaces,” in: Investigations in Higher Algebra [in Russian], Kishinev (1968), Vol. 1.Google Scholar
- 7.É. B. Vinberg, “Discrete groups generated by reflections in Lobachevskian spaces,” Matem. Sb.,72 (114), No. 3, 471–488 (1967).Google Scholar
- 8.É. B. Vinberg, “Some examples of crystallographic groups in Lobachevskian spaces,” Matem. Sb.,78 (120), No. 4, 633–639 (1969).Google Scholar
- 9.E. M. Andreev, “On convex polyhedra in Lobachevskian spaces,” Matem. Sb.,81 (123), No. 3, 445–478 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.E. M. Andreev, “The intersection of faces of polyhedra with acute angles,” Matem. Zametki,8, No. 4, 521–527 (1970).Google Scholar