M/G/1/K queues withN-policy and setup times
- 168 Downloads
A steady-state analysis is given for M/G/1/K queues with combinedN-policy and setup times before service periods. The queue length distributions and the mean waiting times are obtained for the exhaustive service system, the gated service system, the E-limited service system, and the G-limited service system. Numerical examples are also provided.
KeywordsM/G/1/K queue N-policy setup times vacation models exhaustive service limited service
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Kramer, Stationary distributions in a queueing system with vacation times and limited service, Queueing Systems 4 (1989) 57–68.Google Scholar
- T.T. Lee, M/G/1/N queue with vacation time and exhaustive service discipline, Oper. Res. 32 (1984) 774–784.Google Scholar
- T.T. Lee, M/G/1/N queue with vacation time and limited service discipline, Performance Evaluation 9 (1989) 181–190.Google Scholar
- T. Takine, Y. Takahashi and T. Hasegawa, M/G/1/N queues with vacation and gated k-limited service, Technical report, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan (1988).Google Scholar
- M. Yadin and P. Naor, Queueing systems with a removable service station, Oper. Res. Quarterly 14 (1963) 393–405.Google Scholar