N-nitrosation of secondary amines
- 41 Downloads
A method was proposed for the N-nitrosation of secondary amines using N2O4 complexes in combination with tertiary amines or pyridine.
KeywordsPyridine N2O4 Secondary Amine Tertiary Amine N2O4 Complex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. E. Comyns, J. Chem. Soc.,1955, 1557.Google Scholar
- 2.A. E. Comyns, Nature,172, 491 (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.D. A. Davenport, H. Burkhardt, and H. H. Sisler, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,75, 4175 (1953).Google Scholar
- 4.H. H. Sisler, J. Chem. Educ.,34, 555 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.C. C. Addison and J. C. Sheldon, J. Chem. Soc.,1956, 1941.Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Olah, J. A. Olah, and N. A. Overchuk, J. Org. Chem.,30, 3373 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.M. M. Delépine, Compt. Rend. Acad. Sci.,144, 853 (1907).Google Scholar
- 9.J. A. Young, J. J. Schmidt-Collerus, and J. A. Krimmel, J. Org. Chem.,36, No. 2, 347 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978