Role of iron sulfide in the formation of cracks in weld joints
Science for Production
- 67 Downloads
KeywordsIron Sulfide Weld Joint Iron Sulfide
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Podgaetskii and G. I. Parfesso, Cracks of Sulfide Origin in Welding of Steel [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Likhtman, E. D. Shchukin, and P. A. Rebinder, Physicochemical Mechanics of Metals [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. V. Naidich, Contact Phenomena in Molten Metals [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.I. G. Dmukhovskii and V. V. Popovich, “The influence of lead on the failure of samples of Armco iron,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 4, 64–68 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Mostovoy and N. N. Breyer, “The effect of lead on the mechanical properties of 4145 steel,” Trans. Q.,61, No. 2, 219–232 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.I. R. Patskevich and G. F. Deev, Surface Phenomena in Welding Processes [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Popovich, V. F. Shatinskii, I. V. Kondratenkov, and M. I. Chaevskii, “Rebuilding of type MP-4G machines for the purpose of conducting mechanical tests in a vacuum and in a medium of gases,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater., No. 5, 596–600 (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982