Effect of hydrostatic pressure on the corrosion of 40KhN2MA steel in distilled water
New Materials and Corrosion Control
- 48 Downloads
KeywordsHydrostatic Pressure 40KhN2MA Steel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. I. Antropov, M. A. Gerasimenko, and Yu. S. Gerasimenko, “Determination of corrosion rate and efficiency of inhibitors by polarization resistance,” Zashch. Met.,2, No. 2, 115–121 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.The Polarization Resistance Method and Its Application for Measuring the Rate of Atmospheric Corrosion of Metals [in Russian], VNIIPKNeftekhim, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.L. I. Freiman, V. A. Markov, and I. E. Bryskin, Potentiostatic Methods in Corrosion Studies and Electrochemical Protection [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.E. D. Mor and A. M. Beccaria, “Effects of hydrostatic pressure on the corrosion of copper in sea water,” Brit. Corros. J.,13, No. 3, 142–146 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.M. G. Gonikberg, Chemical Equilibrium and Rate of Reactions at High Pressures [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988