Non-self-equivalent constructivization of atomic Boolean algebras
- 27 Downloads
In the paper we prove that any constructivizable infinite atomic Boolean algebra has ℵ0 non-self-equivalent constructivizations.
KeywordsBoolean Algebra Atomic Boolean Algebra
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. I. Mal'tsev, “On recursive Abelian groups,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,146, No. 5, 1009–1012 (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Goncharov, “Certain properties of constructivizations of Boolean algebras,” Sibirsk. Matem. Zh.,16, No. 2, 264–278 (1975).Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Goncharov, “Constructive Boolean algebras,” Third All-Union Conf. Math. Logic [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1974), pp. 48–49.Google Scholar
- 4.M. G. Peretyat'kin, “Strongly constructive models and the enumerations of a Boolean algebra of recursive sets,” Algebra i Logika,10, No. 5, 535–557 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Rogers, Jr., Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability, McGraw-Hill (1967).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976