Some properties of radial spaces
- 28 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Engelking, General Topology, PWN, Warsaw (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Herrlich, “Quotienten geordneter Räume und Folgenkonvergenz,” Fund. Math.,61, 79–81 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Kuratowski and A. Mostowskii, Set Theory, North-Holland (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Arkhangel'skii and V. I. Ponomarev, Foundations of General Topology in Problems and Exercises [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Efimov, “Diadic bicompacta,” Tr. Mosk. Mat. 0-va,14, 211–247 (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Chertanov, “Continuous images of ordered spaces,” Seventh All-Union Topological Conference, Theses and Reports, Minsk (1977), p. 200.Google Scholar
- 7.K. M. Devi, P. R. Meyer, and M. Rajagopalan, “When does countable compactness imply sequential compactness?,” Gen. Topology Appl.,6, No. 3, 279–289 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.B. É. Shapirovskii, “The imbedding of extremally unconnected spaces in bicompacta of b-points, and the weight of pointwise normal spaces,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,223, No. 5, 1083–1086 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.B. A. Efimov, “Mappings and imbeddings of diadic spaces,” Mat. Sb.,103, No. 1, 52–67 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.D. Booth, “Ultrafilters on a countable set,” Ann. Math. Logic,2, No. 1, 1–24 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980