Behavior of Lebesgue constants
- 37 Downloads
Upper bounds are obtained for the Lebesgue constants generated by closed, balanced sets in Em with bounded Minkowski upper measure of the boundary.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Il'in, “The problems of localization and convergence for Fourier series with respect to fundamental systems of functions of the Laplace operator,” Usp. Matem. Nauk,23, No. 2, 61–120 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.K. I. Babenko, “On the mean convergence of multiple Fourier series and the asymptotic behavior of the Dirichlet kernel of the spherical means,” Preprint No. 52, Inst. Prikl. Matem. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Hadwiger, Lectures on Volume, Surface Area, and Isoperimetry [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Nikol'skii, Approximation of Functions of Several Variables and Embedding Theorems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.C. S. Hertz, “Fourier transforms related to convex sets,” Ann. Math.,75, 81–92 (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975