Adsorption influence of polymer-containing media on the surface layers of metals in vibratory finishing
- 15 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Gorokhovskii, Polymers in the Working of Metals [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.P. P. Nakhaev, “The development and introduction of methods of increasing the productivity and quality of vibratory finishing,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Thesis Technical Sciences, Moscow (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.G. A. Gorokhovskii, Surface Dispersion of Dynamically Contacting Polymers and Metals [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Popovich and I. G. Dmukhovskaya, Liquid-Metal Embrittlement of Wrought Metals fin Russian], Lvov (1983) (Preprint No. 69 of the Physicomechanical Institute, Academy of Sciences of the Ukrainian SSR).Google Scholar
- 5.I. N. Kartashev, M. E. Shainskii, V. A. Vlasov, et al., The Finishing of Parts by Free Abrasives in Vibrating Vessels [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986