Welding of chemical equipment made from two-layer sheet with titanium protective layer (review of foreign literature)
- 27 Downloads
KeywordsTitanium Welding Protective Layer Foreign Literature Chemical Equipment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. C. Moore, Welding and Metal Fabrication, No. 7 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Sudzuki et al., “Titanium-Coated Steel,” Kagaku soti, [Translated from Japanese for VINITI],4, No. 9 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Komatsu et al., “Manufacture and Machining of Titanium-Coated Sheet Steel,” Kindzoku, [Translated from Japanese for VINITI],32, No. 20 (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Canonico and H. Schwartzbart, Welding Journal, No. 2 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Motidzuki, “Titanium-Coated Sheet Steel,” Titakiumu, [Translated from Japanese for VINITI],10, No. 10 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.R. C. Bertossa, “The Iron Age,”31, No. 10 (1957).Google Scholar
- 7.Gernot Schäfer, “Zis-Mitt,”5, No. 11 (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.Patents (USA) Nos. 2158799 and 855623.Google Scholar
- 9.Patent (West Germany) No. 1164208.Google Scholar
- 10.D. A. Mitchell and H. D. Kessler, Welding Journal,40, No. 12 (1961).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967