Criticism and the children's fiction industry
- 39 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bawden, Nina (1966)The Witch's Daughter London: Gollancz, Penguin; Philadelphia: LippincottGoogle Scholar
- Eyre, Frank (1971)British Children's Books in the Twentieth Century London: LongmanGoogle Scholar
- Leavis, F R (1952)The Common Pursuit London: Chatto and Windus, Penguin; New York: New York University PressGoogle Scholar
- Norton, Mary (1952)The Borrowers London: Dent, Penguin; New York: Harcourt, Brace, Jovanovitch and other titles subsequentlyGoogle Scholar
- Storr, Catherine (1958)Marianne Dreams London: Faber, Penguin; New York: TransatlanticGoogle Scholar
- Townsend, John Rowe (1971)A Sense of Story London: Longman; Philadelphia: LippincottGoogle Scholar
© APS Publications, Inc. 1973