Rhea was a broad: Pre-Hellenic Greek myths for post-Hellenic children
KeywordsSocial Context Greek Myth
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Harrison, Jane, “Pandora's Box,”J. of Hellenic Studies, XX, (1900), 99–114.Google Scholar
- Hawthorne, NathanielA Wonder Book many editions.Google Scholar
- Proddow, Penelope and Barbara CooneyDionysos and the Pirates New York: Doubleday, 1970.Google Scholar
- —Hermes, Lord of Robbers, New York: Doubleday, 1971.Google Scholar
- —Demeter and Persephone, New York: Doubleday, 1972.Google Scholar
- Slater, Phillip E.The Glory of Hera Boston: Beacon Press, 1971.Google Scholar
- Spretnak, CharleneLost Goddesses of Early Greece Berkeley, CA: Moon Books, 1978.Google Scholar
© Agathon Press, Inc. 1981