Measure of algebraic independence for almost all pairs of p-adic numbers
- 28 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Nesterenko, “An order function for almost all numbers,” Mat. Zametki,15, No. 3, 405–414 (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.P. R. Halmos, Measure Theory, Van Nostrand, New York (1950).Google Scholar
- 3.J.-P. Serre, Algèbre Locale, Multiplicités, Lect. Notes Math.,11, Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. V. Nesterenko, “Estimates for the orders of the zeros of a class of functions and their application to the theory of transcendental numbers,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Mat.,41, No. 2, 253–284 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. V. Nesterenko, “Diophantine approximations in the field of p-adic numbers,” Mat. Zametki,35, No. 5, 653–662 (1984).Google Scholar
- 6.A. O. Gelfond, Transcendental and Algebraic Numbers, Dover, New York (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985